Insurance

I carried my collision and comp with J.C. Taylor from way back, and a couple of years ago put the liability coverages with them as well, after being shocked at how good their rates were compared to my very good ''regular'' insurer (USAA).

I had a $10,000 collision claim with J.C. Taylor about three years ago, and was very happy with the way it was handled. No problems at all. The other driver was at fault, and one thing I really liked was that J.C. Taylor paid me right away and then went after the other fellow's insurance to recover what they could. A lot better than having to deal with the other insurance company one's self!

Park Waldrop