Insurance

> Have had good luck with Condon & Skelly ( MetLife )
so far. Jim Faber S. Carolina

Ditto re: Condon and Skelly. Excellent friendly service. They paid without
complaint the full agreed value of the total loss of my beloved '62 300
(sigh!) ;
they subsequently also renewed my policy with no increase in premium.
Condon and Skelly also has accepted some borderline/collectible cars to be
added to my policy (80 Jag XJ6; 81 Imperial; three 86 +/- Subaru Brats; 83
Mazda RX7 ) . My only concern, with that company, is the annual mileage
limit of 2500 miles. Yes, they will grant a mileage waiver in specific
instances, upon written request - for instance, if attending a cross-country
meet. But, better be careful to keep the mileage under 2500 in other
instances !

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY