Other Lists

Well stated Ken - Joining clubs and lists are matters of free choice. We all know (or should know) the goals and parameters of chosen organizations before we join, and should abide by them rather than complain and try to get them changed after the fact.

I have seen many non-letter car questions brought up without criticism, but they were short lived and of universal interest. The fact is that this is a Chrysler 300 letter car list and club, that is what makes it unique. I belong to other automotive lists as well, but here is where I come for letter car information. 'nuff said.

Bill Huff

As an answer to JEFF in Arizona. If you need to broaden your horizons then by all means please join some OTHER groups that cater to YOUR non-300 Chrysler needs!!! Ken in PA...