Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: past and future meets - 2004

Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: past and future meets - 2004

Two Chrysler meets in Portland, Oregon this summer.

The 300 Club, Inc is in the planning process of holding a National meet July
14 - 17, 2004 at the West Coast Hillsboro Motel, Hillsboro, Oregon, the day
before the Forest Grove Concours d'Elegance (www.forestgroveconcours.org).
Hope you can attend. They will have a special section for the 300 Letter
cars at Forest Grove on Sunday, July 18th.

The Pacific Wonderland Region, WPC Club is having a Regional Meet at the
Sweetbrier Inn, Tualatin, Oregon, August 25-28, 2004. The Car show will be
on Saturday at Clackamette Park in Oregon City. This meet usually draws
members from British Columbia, Washington, Idaho and California. We expect
over 100 Chryslers at this meet. I am the Treasurer for the Club/Meet.

John & Arlys Chesnutt, Portland, OR 1957 300C, 1970 300 Conv & three
Imperials.