RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: past and future meets

RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: past and future meets

I'm just entering my third year as a member and am curious if this club has ever held a club meet in the Northwest? What is the likelihood of this happening?

Are there any other members out there that are involved in other Chrysler clubs that might be holding some events in the Pacific Northwest? My busy schedule and often light wallet prevents me from driving (or flying) 1000's of miles to any of the 300 International meets. I enjoy being a member of this club, mainly due to this listserve, but only seeing the meets by pictures posted on the website and chating with other owners via email isn't quite enough any longer. Can anyone help?

On another note, after reading many of the emails that were sent over the past few days I would like to clarify on behalf of myself and other members who own non-letter 300's that regardless of having a letter designation, our cars are very much "real" 300's. I didn't put the 300 emblems on my two '65 cars.........Chrysler did.

I understand the rationale behind not allowing non-letter cars into shows and judged events along side letter cars representing the 300 Club International but I fail to understand why we would never have a joint meet with another club where non-letter cars and other Chryslers could be welcomed as well. After all, it's all about the people at these meets, right?

Hope I haven't offended anyone, it wasn't my intention.

300'ly Ryan Hill (Vancouver)

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx