From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxx>
To: <john_nowosacki@xxxx>; <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 2:16 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Vancouver B.C. info

I live in the Greater Vancouver area and just looked for some local events
that you might be interested in. All I found at the end of February was an
Auction and Car Show at the Abbotsford Tradex center (about an hours drive
outside of downtown Vancouver). http://www.fvtradex.com or
http://www.abbotsfordcollectorcarshow.com will give you some idea of what to
expect.

The availability of rare Chryslers is very limited in Canada it seems and
most of the Hemi cars, Ram cars, etc. we see at shows here have come from
the U.S. in recent years. There are lots of nice Antiques, Vintage, and Hot
Rods in B.C. but many of them are seldom seen at shows in Vancouver.

Unfortunately, unless you happen to know someone here with a letter car you
will likely never see one, much less find one in a barn. I've only ever
layed eyes on two my entire life. As for wreckers, there really isn't much
in the area either. The only real 'Mopar only' wrecker is mostly full of
rusty B, E and A bodies along with a few 4 door C bodies (usually from the
70's). Not exactly Chrysler paradise though the sites are worth the trip
alone, especially if the weather is nice.

I'll see if I can find any more events or think of anything car related that
might interest you. There are at least three members here, myself included,
maybe we could get together?

Ryan Hill

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links