No spot car wash

Hi all:

I ran across a new product yesterday that will make cleaning our 300's much
easier. For sometime I have been thinking of how to make a device for on the
end of a water hose to soften water as I rinse the car so I wouldn't have to
get the water off quickly in order not to leave spots. Well, Mr. Clean Autodry
carwash appears to have beaten me to it.

This product will appear on shelves either this month or next. At
www.mrclean.com, you can read about this product and request your 2 free $5 discount
coupons. Just enter your location and click on the bottom of the following
window to access the site. How simple washing the Brutes will be now. The product
is small so you can take it to meets and give your car a fresh wash before
the show.

I have no ponies in this race, just passing on some good info.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA