      1. Re: auto headlight dimmer
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: auto headlight dimmer
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: auto headlight dimmer
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: auto headlight dimmer
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      5. auto headlight dimmer
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: auto headlight dimmer
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Late word on right side mirror question
           From: "Doug and Kathy Jones" <dnkjones@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Late word on right side mirror question
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Chrysler camshaft specs.
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:46:11 EST
   From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: auto headlight dimmer

Hi All:
The automatic headlight dimmer (an option of dubious value, in my humble
opinion!) was offered on the Chrysler brand in 1959 and 1960 only.  It continued
to be available on the Imperial thru 1963.  I do not remember how it attached
to my 300F I/P, as it has been too many years since I took it apart.  Sorry I
can't help on that part of the question.  300ly, Gil

Message: 2
My 64 imperial had it from he factory.  It is listed on the options list of
the window sticker.

The automatic headlight dimmer (an option of dubious value, in my humble
opinion!) was offered on the Chrysler brand in 1959 and 1960 only.  It
continued
to be available on the Imperial thru 1963.  I do not remember how it
attached
to my 300F I/P, as it has been too many years since I took it apart.  Sorry
can't help on that part of the question.  300ly, Gil

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/