auto headlight dimmer

Re: headlight dimmer, I have found that this device is most excellent ! It
reacts faster than my foot as far as dimming the lights when oncoming
traffic approaches... and it never forgets to do so. It works extremely
well. The only time I have to use the foot dimmer to over-ride it is when
approaching another car from the rear.... then, the dimmer does not
recognize that there is a vehicle in front of me.

One curious / funny dimmer-related story... I was approaching the 4-way
intersection near my home, late one night, when my headlights began flashing
back and forth, between high and low beam, continually.... this completely
unnerved me until I realized that the headlight dimmer was "seeing" the
flashing yellow "caution" light at the intersection, about 1/4 mile away,
and acting on the headlights accordingly !

300'ly
John Hertog