Re: [Chrysler300] auto headlight dimmer

My first 300F (in 1964) had the headlight dimmer. I was 24 years old and
wanted all the options to work on my car as I was VERY proud of it. The dimmer
was just too much trouble so I turned it off and never used it after the first
week. My current F has such an option also but I have never tried to use it
as the car is almost never out at night. Should there be a question about its
attachment, I can look at the obvious......exactly where it is attached to the
dash pad....but how is probably hard to determine as looking up at the bottom
of the dash pad from underneath is not going to work without Superman's xray
vision.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061