Distributors, 1960-1962

Hi All,

I seem to recall this being discussed before when there was a discussion about rebuilding distributors. I found info on who to use to rebuild the distributor, however, I can't put my hands on the info re interchanging between the years. Maybe I just think this was discussed before.

1. Do the distributors from 1960, 1961 and 1962 all interchange? If not, do the 1960 and 1961 where they are both ram induction cars? All are tach drive.

2. What #s do I look for on each to determine what year a particular distributor is?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Brian Frank