           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2.
           From: "TUROVAARA TOMAS" <tomas.turovaara@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 69 Roadrunner
           From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Spark plug wires
           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: fan, clutch, water pump
           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: 69 Roadrunner
           From: Russ Vaughan <Pacesetter300@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. auto transport
           From: Jim Kelly <gmman4@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. 57 Fury radio request
           From: mjraguse@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:13:15 -0800
   From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 69 Roadrunner

In the road test of the brand new Roadrunner in the November, 1967 issue,
Hot Rod magazine makes mention of both 440 wedge and 426 hemi engines on
the option list,for that car.
Mike

At 12:41 PM 12/26/2003 -0800, moparted wrote:
>sorry, it wasn't factory
>
>--- Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I remember seeing a '68, back in the old days, with
> > a 440 4Bbl engine. Sure
> > looked like a factory setup, but who knows for sure.
> > Mike
> >
> > At 02:15 PM 12/25/2003 -0800, Val Jeffers wrote:
> > >With this being a "non 300 question" please don't
> > chastise me too badly.
> > >Was the above available with a 440 4barrel and if
> > so what was the alpha
> > >designation in the VIN ? I've been looking for one
> > but possibly in vain ?
> > >
> > >Thanks,
> > >
> > >Val Jeffers

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:41:28 +0100
   From: "TUROVAARA TOMAS" <tomas.turovaara@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Mike.A and John L.C
1958 300 D
One more question about the valve lash adjustment.How big clearens hot or
cold engine.

Message: 3