From: "Paul Johnson" <thejohnsons@xxxx>
Newsgroups: alt.autos.studebaker
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 1:24 PM
Subject: OT: Interesting MoPar sighted

As I was out driving today a I happened to notice an unusual car
sitting on
a car lot. I went back and pulled in to look. It was a 1979
Chrysler 300.
I don't remember seeing one before. It looks like a Cordoba, but
has a 300
grille and trim. It appeared to be in nice shape- new white paint
with a
red leather interior (showing very little wear), power windows, AC,
360 V8
4bbl. The mileage shown was a little over 50,000 which is supposed
to be
correct. The asking price is $4,650. I checked NADA and the high
retail is
over $8,000. If anyone is interested, it is at A's Auto Mart,
Kearneysville, WV (about 70 miles from DC or Baltimore). The owner,
Sam
Daniels, is selling it for a friend. The phone number there is
304-876-1006. I'm about 10 miles from there and could do a more
complete
check if someone is really interested.
Paul Johnson