Re: [Chrysler300] 300K pinstriping

In a message dated 12/3/03 9:06:48 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
News4ge@xxxx writes:

> not sure whether the larger stripe goes above or below the smaller
> one.

Hi George,
Narrow stripe on top for the K ( opposite for the J
) There's a company out there that makes a perfect stencil kit for this...
check your local auto paint supply house. I believe the company was called
Finese Stripe or something like that and part number was 4 or F4. ( I remember
the 4 as in "1964" )

Lay it out, paint over with some lettering enamel
and the peel back at 180 degree angle BEFORE it all dries. Real easy...
practice on an old fender or something to get it right if you need to. Give me a
few days and I can email some photos of original stripes so you can see where
they begin and end.

Mike Laiserin