Part # For 1960 300 F Cam

Hi Folks:

First, let me say thanks to all you guys who offered to assist me in
identifying the correct part # for the cam shaft in my 300 F.

I was able to clean most of the "gunk" off the alleged original cam
that was given to me in a box of "parts" by the previous owner.
The following is what I have been able to decipher from the shaft itself:

3D28 D3 2129804

The consensous of opinions from the list members was the correct part # as
described in the 1960 Parts Catalog is #2129203. The previous owner just
recently advised me that when the engine was rebuilt in 1998, they used a cam shaft
out of a junked New Yorker 413 since they could not locate a specific cam for
the 300. I do not have any paperwork from the rebuilder which would indicate
the part # for the cam he installed.

So, now the question is, do I believe the part # supplied by the members or
the part # I just discovered on the cam which is supposed to be the original? I
am open to advice guys.

Thanks,
Tom Harkins
300s4ever