      1. Re: Fuel pumpI>D> Help
           From: "Thomas Miller" <tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Parts for sale
           From: "Phil Greenfeld" <pgreen413@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. my 300k got hurt
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
      4. my 300k hurt
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
      5. Carter AFB Needed for '63 Chrysler 383/413
           From: "mplindahl" <mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Wheel Covers
           From: <fabe7445@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Possible SF to Chicago Open trailer available
           From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. K Short Rams Needed
           From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: (no subject)
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:08:26 -0500
   From: "Thomas Miller" <tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fuel pumpI>D> Help

Dave,

M2503S is listed as Chrysler # 1752461 for 300C engine # 3NE57 2962 and
earlier.  I could use a spare.  Please contact me privately if you wish to
sell.  Thanks.

Best Regards to all,

Thomas F. Miller

tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
pageTFM@xxxxxxxxxxxx / text paging
614.975.4164 / voice
707.667.2601 / eFax

>>> "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx> 11/28/2003 5:55:42 PM >>>
Been cleaning garage the last few days and ran across 2 fuel pumps. Both
are Carter rebuildable types. Numbers are MO-1053 and 2503-SA on one of
them and the other has  M-106 and M2414 SA on it. Any one have any idea
what these may fit or know someone with books that may help. I tried the
vendor cross reference lists in the rear of the parts books to no avail.

Thanks, Dave Schwandt

For list server instructions, go to

Message: 2