Exterior Door Handles for 57-58's

I took the liberty of forwarding the list message that said if anyone made exterior door handles, there'd be a lot of customers, to DeSoto George in Australia. Got a reply that said that he was thinking to do this, but needed 2 things, one of which someone in the club might supply and one of which we have no control over. He needs a very good handle to use for a model. And he needs someone he knows there in Australia who is a master metal worker to get his shop set up, which to this date he has not done. It does sound like there's a strong possibility that we might get our wish. And I'm sure if Desoto George does this, it'll be done right.
Suggest that if anyone has a handle they think is in good shape and can spare it for the model, they may wish to contact him at : georgelaurie@xxxx
Nancy Terry

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)