           From: "Sam and Toby Haberman" <sammyh@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. power assist brakes - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300F Carb Question
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      4. Exterior Door Handles for 57-58's
           From: "NANCY TERRY" <nterry2@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:44:04 -0500
   From: "Sam and Toby Haberman" <sammyh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1934 Airflow Chrysler

My Airflow has a very badly cracked non repairable exhaust manifold. I've
been told that as long I switch out the intake as well as the exhaust
manifold, I can use later (up to 1950) straight eight manifolds. Can
anybody help me with parts or suggestions?
Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Sam Haberman

Message: 2