----- Original Message -----
From: "William Barrie" <blueweststudio@xxxx>

After rebuilding the brake system on my G, I adjusted them to
where I have good pedal and good stopping power. After hooking up the
vacuum power assist and starting the car, the pedal drops somewhat and the
brakes lock solid to where the wheels will not turn. I then backed out the
adjustable nut on the master cylinder to the point where the wheels would
turn but then the pedal would go almost to the floor before stopping the
car. Also when I turn off the engine, the pedal comes up fully.

Any idea of what's going on?

Barrie