re: John Hertog

John Hertog,
When I advertized '65 Chrysler 300-L parts for sale, you asked for the VIN number if I had parted out a 300-L. The number I sent you, C453 l66246, is the only number I have to give you. This information you may want to know, though. The number was on a trip permit, no title. I bought the car in a wrecking yard in Washington December 3l, l980.

James Bennett
bennett@xxxx