re: '65 Chrysler 300-L parts

re: Ryan Hill

Here is the parts list you requested:

Dash pad, $l00.00 (one hundred dollars)
Headlight glass covers (left and right), $l00.00 pair (one hundred dollars a pair)
Rear package shelf cover with 300 emblem, $75.00 (seventy five dollars)
Drivers door remote mirror assembly, $50.00 (fifty dollars)

I also have rear seats that are original, black vinyl and
left fender skirt with stainless molding

James Bennett
5760 5th St. N. W.
Tillamook, Oregon 97l4l

bennett@xxxx