tach cable now available !

Hi to all,

A very few weeks ago, I sent Steve Charette ( at Imperial Services -
989-652-6309 ) an original tach cable from 300F/G . I have just received a
perfect reproduction cable back from Steve. He did a really nice job, A-1 !

I know that these cables were being sold by Jeff Carter, but last
conversation with Jeff indicated that he would no longer be able to supply
these, and had run out. Now, thanks to Steve and Imperial Services, we once
again have a good supplier of these ! http://www.imperialservices.net

Spend a few minutes at Steve's web site. Imperial Services sells many
products applicable to our 300's. Motor mounts, transmission mounts, other
goodies, and now - TACH CABLES !

Please order from Steve directly. I do not know the pricing on this item,
but, based on the price of his other products , it should be competitive.

300'ly to one and all

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY