extraction... how?

Not quite "300" related but I sure could use the collective
imagination of the mechanically inclined here. Short and sweet... the 5 Star brain
surgeons at the local Dodge dealer lost the wing nut from the K&N air cleaner on
my 5.2L Dakota. I found it... seems it's rattling around inside one of the
cylinders on the passenger side of the engine.

Funny that their story has gone from 1) thats the way it was to 2) we
didn't do it to 3) we dont hear that clackety-clack and even if we could hear
it it's a normal noise.

So... any ideas on how to get it outta there without 1) tearing the
engine down or 2) tearing out what's left of my hair or 3) tearing the head off
the service managers shoulders. Any useful suggestions appreciated.

Thanks and please , no laughing
Mike Laiserin