neutral safety switch

On my 58D I need a Neutral Safety Switch which is located on the intake manifold at the back left corner of the rear carburator. This switch is vacuum activated and prevents the starter from running when the neutral switch is pushed while the engine is running. If anyone has this part or knows of a source please let me know, I haven't been able to find the part locally. Thanks for your help.

Jack Wiltse

I've some problem with AOL members (my provider is "blacklisted"... so i receive but can't answer !!) so i reply through the list to Jack:

like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2432888851&category=10076
I remember also that Andy Bernbaum had some of them.
When you order from him, mention "intake manifold safety (vacuum) switch" because ther's also a "neutral safety switch " on trans.
I've made also a page about these switches: http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/tqf-sw.htm

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad