Shocks for C300, 300B

Hi,

IMHO the problem is the use of air shocks to begin with. I have put them
on a couple of my cars, and when even a moderate amount of air is
introduced into the shocks the ride gets very bouncy. I don't think air
has the damping qualities that the sealed oil or gas shocks do, and I now
believe that the air shocks are good for increasing load capacity but not
for much else. I would use good quality gas or oil shocks for OEM
replacements.

Bill Huff

He you minority, Anybody know of a source and correct numbers for front and
rear shocks. I went to my local NAPA and they sold me a pair of rears that
they said were correct. Unfortunately I acted in faith, painted the shocks
black and installed. They are air shocks and I noted a much larger
diameter. Turns out they are way to stiff and now the car bounces over
bumps. Thanks for any help.