White G coupe for sale - reply

Hi Bob, and all

The car is indeed known. "888" 300G's did not have the basketweave - just
the regular tan interior cars. A club member/friend was recently interested
in this car. I told him to talk to Jeff Carter, since the car is in Jeff's
area of the world. Jeff's reply was as follows ( I hope he won't mind me
sharing it with the group...)

"I believe this car has been circulating through the West coast auction
circuit for some years now. As to the history, it seems to just get better
with age. This car was apparently shill bid up into the low 30,000 range
against a reserve of around 34,000 at the Silver auction held earlier this
month at Hot August Nights in Reno, but was not sold. I first saw the car
in the early 90's at Barrett-Jackson, and I think it sold for around 15,000
then. It's had a fair amount of cosmetic work done since then, but the
telltale 1962 grill bezel and wavy lower quarter panel and rocker panel rust
repairs remain...
The selling dealership (Park Place Motors) is a high-end car lot with
clientele that includes Seattle Seahawk players and Microsoft millionaires,
but they're really not at all familiar with the Chrysler 300 type of car.
I'm sure it has been consigned to them for sale.
Hope this helps,
Jeff"

And I also hope this helps !
John Hertog