           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Rubber Renew?
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. White G coupe for sale
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. White G coupe for sale - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 57-8 Chrysler Radio Part 2
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:56:31 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Rubber Renew?

Matt,

There are many products out there for rubber but I would urge you to avoid
any of them with silicone content.  My personal preference for the task
you describe would be multiple coats of Meguiar's #40 (professional line -
tan bottles) for rubber and vinyl.  I love the stuff and use it on all
rubber (including tires) on ALL my cars.

Wayne