need 300C brake bellow rubber

Help - anyone know where to get/buy the fluted rubber brake bellows for a 1957 300C, mine just split on one of the ribs/raised peaks on the top side.

And this was after not using my first 300C for a few weeks, and now having a ball (except for fixing 2 engine pipe exhaust leaks), and was going to historic car races tomorrow where you get out on the track during lunch break.

Not wishing to disturb ones on my other 300s, so my 300 is parked and it looks like I take the '57 T/Bird which I already know how it goes round the track out there. So finding out how a 300C goes round here waits until the next meeting in about a month, by then I hopefully a formal entrant if I have a new bellows.

ps Our weekend paper here has that pig ugly new '300C' in it in the motoring section - Mercedes sure shafted Chrysler giving them that ugly turkey, even a Hummer doesn't look that classless?!

have a good weekend, burn some gas in your real 300s

aussie Christopher

Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp