           From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
      2. need 300C brake bellow rubber
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:45:09 -0400
   From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Dayton Meet on the Web

Chrysler 300 Enthusiasts:

One week ago at this time, many of you were in Dayton, OH enjoying our
Fall Meet.  Thanks to digital photography and some fast work by those of
who edit the website, we now have a report of the meet ready for your
enjoyment.

Terry and Tink McTaggart did a fabulous job hosting the meet.  Directions
to the various locations were accurate and easy to follow.  The hotel was
great and the location for parking our Brutes couldn't have been better.
The car show on Saturday had one of the nicest settings of any meet.
Thanks for a job well done.

Thanks to Lindsey Fuller, Ron Harrison, Ed Hermes, John Hertog, Paul
Holmgren, and Rob Kern, we have a very complete set of pictures.  We
appreciate all your contributions.

Special thanks to John Hertog for organizing the photos.  I have just
finished editing and linking everything together into a finished product.
Hope you enjoy the pictorial report of the Dayton Meet.  For your
convenience, just click on the link below.  Once you get on the website,
select EVENTS from the main menu and then look for the Dayton report.

300ly,
Don Warnaar

www.chrysler300club.com

Message: 2