another viewpoint

Hello to all,

Despite my strong desire to see this whole issue be put to rest, I feel it
necessary to post this e-mail sent privately to me by listmember Cliff Holt,
as another member's reputation is at stake. Cliff e-mailed me:

Hi John,
I'm really dont know how to post a listing for everybody, but you can
cetainly clip the important section and post it for everybody. The part in
question
was the 5 button torqueflite set-up for my 56B. As you may recall I was
looking for bezel to do a correct conversion from a powerflite. Kevin even
took the
time to clean every piece and took care in packing each piece .... I had a
excellent transaction with Kevin Adams. He took a whole roll of film to
describe the condition of the parts, had them developed and sent them to me
at his expense. I sent him a Cashier check and he sent the parts. He
returned all my phone calls and provided tracking info. He provided good
comunication and the parts were better then described.

300ly
Cliff Holt