Fw: Larri 's complaint

----- Original Message -----
From: tibbmopar@xxxx
To: chrylser300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: tibbmopar@xxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 9:02 AM
Subject: Larri 's complaint

Before I get a bad name, I sent the '62 300 instrument pod to Larri Stumpf. I told him that I had gotten it out of a '62 that had just come into the junkyard. I actually talked to the owner and he said it all worked. I took his word for it. When I offered it to Larri for $75, I told him that at some time I had taken one of the guages out. I did not touch anything else on the pod. He stated that it was not a problem since he had the guages already. He stated that what he really wanted was the plastic piece that fits over the dome. I packed it up in doubled-up boxes so it would not get damaged a long with some other rare b-body pieces, equally cheap, and sent it out as soon as I recieved the money. I lost money on the shipping charge, but didn't mention it--just absorbed it. Larri called and said that a guage was missing--gee we went through that when I offered it to him. He did not state any other problems with anything else and was delighted with the rare b-body parts. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have been ripped off by just about everyone leaving a very bad taste in my mouth about the old car hobby. I will NOT do that to anyone else!!! If anyone thinks I ripped them off, I will make it right immediately! Larri did not ask for any money back. I hope that clears my name. His problem with the other guy is something that has happened to me dozens of time and I do not want to be put in that category.