Re: FW: [Chrysler300] Any Interest in a High Speed Starter for 413CastIr

Re: FW: [Chrysler300] Any Interest in a High Speed Starter for 413CastIron 727 DriveTrains?

Think Tim works off the numbers on the actual starter and more likely the
Autolite #.

'57 & '58 Autolite #MDL 6001 and Chrysler #1689 342

Tim has my original starter from my 300C at his shop at present, he is
rebuilding that & supplying me with a high speed unit as well. I used one of
these in a '57 NYer I had, really wizzed that hemi over.
Just reading the specs on these aftermarket units he supplies......

4.4- 1 GEAR REDUCTION
WEIGHS UNDER 9 LBS
525 FT/LBS OF TORQUE!!!!!
DURABLE, COMPACT, & HEAT RESISTANT

I do know that Tim will be in the US in October, maybe you could convince
him to bring a few starters with him as carry on luggage. Afterall they are
only 9lbs...

Owen