Seat Belt Hardware FS??

I have some "Vintage" seatbelt hardware. Probably aftermarket
but is from approximately 1962. The Brand is "Yankee" Auto seat belt.
The Correct bolts, washers, and mounting hardware from these
belts kits is still factory fresh, a nice bright chromate plate finish.

They have never been installed. I have enough for 5 seat belts.

(I am keeping the buckles and getting them re-webbed with new material,
these were the delux models from Yankee)

Anyone interested???

(I know some of you out there have miss-matched hardware in your
cars. This is a chance to get safety approved, period hardware
that matches if you are interested.)

I can supply pictures to any interested folks!!

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6