300M

Thank you to all the replies for feedback on 300Ms. Based on what I've read, they are a fairly reliable car, but do have some problem areas. To note:

power window issues
factory installed tire faults
transmission computers
one transaxle failure
one A/C failure

Mileage seems to vary from 18 to 31mpg.

Thanks for the input! If I get one, I'll let the list know...it is a letter car, after all.

Bob J
300G convert