Re: [Chrysler300] mirror-matic

Dan,
You may have to make one as you would be extremely lucky to find one.
One of my MoPar friends had the same prob. He found a junkyard mirror glass
that was bigger but in perfect shape, and had it cut to size. Any glass shop
which cuts window glass can do this in a jiffy. None in your area?? You can
do it yourself with a cheap glass cutting tool .

He made the little 'hole' in the silvering by putting a pencil with a
rubber on the top, the same size as the hole, in a drill press, and using a
dab of valve grinding paste to take the silvering off .
It looks like factory!

Subject: [Chrysler300] mirror-matic

Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can obtain a spare piece of glass for a
mirror-matic. The one i have has chipped.
I have found where i can get one re-silvered but cannot find a place
that can make a new one.
Maybe someone out there might have a used spare????

Regards,

Dan D.