Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:36:23 +0200
From: Oddvin Skråmestø <ragtopman@xxxx>
Subject: .

Hi.

Does Carter M6866 fuelpump replace the original?
The arm seems a little bit longer, but it looks very similar. My
partsshop tells me it will fit, but I will ask you first.

I have just arrived back from a 2000 miles trouble free trip to
Sweden, with my 300C running on an electric fuelpump only.
What a great car for long distance driving!

Thanks

Oddvin Skråmestø
Norway