           From: Oddvin Skråmestø <ragtopman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 1962 window stops?
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Petroleum Origins
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Petroleum Origins
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Petroleum Origins
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Ebay 58 D
           From: "Deborah B" <dwbuechler@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Brake drum swaged studs
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Ebay 58 D
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:36:23 +0200
   From: Oddvin Skråmestø <ragtopman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300C fuelpump.

Hi.

Does Carter M6866 fuelpump replace the original?
The arm seems a little bit longer, but it looks very similar. My partsshop
tells me it will fit, but I will ask you first.

I have just arrived back from a 2000 miles trouble free trip to Sweden,
with my 300C running on an electric fuelpump only.
What a great car for long distance driving!

Thanks

Oddvin Skråmestø
Norway

Message: 2