----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Cole" <mr300k@xxxx>
To: <crossram@xxxx>

> To all club members,
> The 63 J & 64 RAM K Heat inlet & outlet pipes are finally in! The price
for the set of 4 pipes is $250.00 plus $20.00 shipping and handling,
priority mail within USA. Please e-mail me at: mr300k@xxxx or call
me at 1-724-863-1952 in the evenings. I am going to the Chrysler Nationals
in Columbus, Ohio this weekend. I'm leaving on Friday morning and will bring
some sets with me if you want to save the s & h. My cell for the weekend
will be 412-877-2572 If you are going to the meet in Columbus, contact me
before Friday.