From: john_nowosacki@xxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] re: Timing and Vacuum on 57 392
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:33:21 -0600
First, thanks to the group for all the help.
Turns out that apparently the carb shop gave me 'incorrect' base plate gaskets to put between the carb and intake, which is causing a vacuum leak.
They have given me another pair to try, but I'm wondering if there is a way (and a place) to obtain the 'correct' carb to intake gaskets that are known to work with this setup.
John