Re: [Chrysler300] 64 Chrysler 300K rubber parts

Re: [Chrysler300] 64 Chrysler 300K rubber parts

See? Just what Host Terry McTaggart has set up!
There will be a parts swap meet each morning at the Dayton meet, so if your
in Gregs delemmia, or have a shop full of un-needed parts, lets switch them
among ourselves!

See ya, and your parts in Dayton!
Ray Jones