           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      2. Red Faux 300 convertible
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      3. 1966 300 for sale
           From: "tonysru2" <tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300K found a new home!
           From: "Thomas L. DeBusk 2" <cfdebusk@xxxxxx>
      5. wanted 63/64 ps assemblies
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 64 Chrysler 300K rubber parts
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:37:58 EDT
   From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
Subject: 64 Chrysler 300K rubber parts

Hi fellow listers, my excitement mounts a bit as my car is now being put
back
together following painting. The rear window is back in using the original

gasket. I noticed a few other rubber pieces that need to be replaced,
however.
The roof rail pieces along the top of the windows attached to the body,
both
sides. The vent window leading edge molding attached to the front of the
vent
window frame where it would meet the A post (pass side) and the rubber
attached
to the leading edge of the rear windows where the two windows come
together
when door is closed. I am getting a trunk gasket from Murray Park this
weekend
in Columbus Ohio at the Mopar Nats. I am also getting 5 steel 14 inch
wheels,
horns, and some jack accessories as well. Murray has agreed to take my
Huge 64
Imperial Driver's side fender and decklid in trade. I just love the barter

economy! Soon my car will undergo the necessary mechanical fixes and be on
the
road in weeks......WooHoo, I am hopeful to get to the Sept. meet in it. I
have
taken many pictures during the process and will bring those too. Take care
all,
and if anyone has any connections for those rubber pieces, or has them for

sale themselves, please do not hesitate to email, or call me.
608-779-9305.
Thanks, Greg

Message: 2