1966 300 for sale

Gordon Youmans, Redding, CA, 530-378-2328, called to tell me he has this car
for sale.

1966 300 coupe, Original, and beautiful. Front seats need a redo (cloth),
but are covered with very nice cover. Wants $6000, minimum. Drives well
and strong. Has AC.

PLEASE CALL HIM FOR ALL OTHER INFO. Thanks.

Tony