300L and parts car for sale

Hey Group,
I typed the following attachment about a week ago and then "chickened out" on sending it, but after much thought have decided it is time, so here goes.
Okie Bob

All old car enthusiasts have heard stories about someone who found a desireable car in a barn and rescued it. Have you ever wished you could realize this dream for yourself?
Here's your chance. I have decided the time has come to offer my 300L 2-door hardtop for sale. Advancing age and declining health tell me I will never carry out all my plans for restoring it so someone else can buy it and be able to video-tape it in the barn all covered with over 25 years of dust; as it is being pulled out into the yard , and see the dust rinse off as it receives it's first bath in all that time.
Then we can either get it running and ready to drive home, load it on your trailer, or I can deliver it to you. This car was ordered with every option available plus one. The leather seat option was not available with front seat headrests and the owner insisted on them so it was specially fitted with headrests. I'm not sure whether the dealer installed them or the factory, but the customer was happy.
This car was mechanically rebuilt and mothballed in good running shape about 30 years ago and was de-mothballed and used one time about 25 years ago to tow a 1969 300 2-DHT back to Enid Ok. from the other side of a steep mountain pass west of Golden, Colorado. It performed flawlessly and was put in the barn only needing rear brake leak fixed. I also have a 300L parts car available to whoever buys the complete car, or if the person who buys the good one feels he or she doesn't need a parts car, it will be open to any member who will use it or make it available to other club members. If no one wants the complete car but enough members need enough parts to use it up, I'll consider parting it out myself. I will NOT sell individual parts unless most is sold.
Both cars are shown as they were shortly before being put in storage in the most recent issue of the club magazine, which featured 300Ls.
If you want more information or pictures please E-mail me privately at okbobwynmer@xxxxx
Bob Merritt
[no, not that one. I live in Enid, Oklahoma]
Phone 580-233-9587