'65 300 Sport Cv 4Sale Louisiana

Have lead on a '65 300 Sport convertible in New Orleans. Pics show excellent condition. Green w/ tan interior. Widow owner has a woman friend trying to get her helpful info on the car. I am helping her friend. No price as yet but will be fair relative to current market. Anyone interested? I have a few pics I can return to you.

Wayne