300 G Rear Shelf Panel

Good Morning,

Finally moved into the new house and tired of working on it. Trying to
divert things back to the 300 G, temporarily.

I have a new rear shelf panel from Goers (mesh vinyl and press board).
I need to cut out the speaker/defroster holes. I was going to use a jig
saw, but wanted to ask if anyone has cut these with another method? If
so, how did you do this? If you used the jig saw, what type of blade did
you use (metal, wood...)?

Thanks,

Richard Osborne