chrysler 300 C

I'm trying to determine if the internal parts in the carbs on my car are
original and correct. Does anyone know what the original jet sizes and metering
rod sizes are? In the CHRYSLER TECHNICAL BULLETIN #364 Dated July 18, 1957,
Chrysler described a procedure to modify these carbs to make them run better.
Anyone ever done it? My engine is the original 392, bored .030 over, and
the cam reground by Isky to original. The engine has vacuum on the low side,
and needs too much choke to try to run when its cold. Any help is
appreciated. Vince