'64 300 K Convert.

Hi all ,
Looking for a new challenge or parts for your restoration???

A ânewâ, unaccounted for, 300 K CONVERTIBLE found in a shed!! The VIN is
8443-198967 and not on the â300K registryâ published in Sept. 2002
âNews-fliteâ. It appears to be all there. The radiator is out and the grill is in the
back seat so it wouldnât get damaged. It was driven into the shed (maybe 10
years ago?) and never moved again. I donât know milage. Although ithad a roof
over its head, the shed was open and the front and rear have had exposure to
the weather. Some rust coming through on the front fenders and right front
fender dented above headlights. Rear pot metal between the tail lights is very
badly pitted. Could not get into trunk, nor could I inspect the floors but under
hood is intact engine; single 4 barrel. Color is black with a red interior.
Would make an good parts car or VERY ambitious restoration. Will need tires
pumped and winched out of shed onto trailer. Owner has title.

I found it when I sold my unmolested, original â33 Plymouth (aka â300 P â )
to the man that owns the âKâ.

The car is located about 65 miles south of Harrisburg, PA just over the
border in Maryland. The man is VERY nice, does woodwork restoration on old historic
buildings and is a retired MD state trooper!

I am only alerting everyone to its existence and that he wants to sell the
car. I think he would like $1000 which I think is a fair price for condition
with nothing missing. (Old Cars Price Guide puts a 300K Convert parts car at
$1480 and that would be truly a parts car with several pieces missing.) Youmay
contact him at his e-mail address ( fairmill@xxxx) if interested and take
it from there. His name is Richard Blacksten.

He also has a â62 Chrysler 4 door hardtop, VIN 8123199786 about same
condition that I didnât see that he would like to sell as well.

Good luck,
John R. Cote
CT.
P.S. Got that VIN Gloria and Gil?