'57 300C's with rear blower

One of my 300Cs had/has factory rear blower, window defogger.

But it was in a carboard box in the trunk. (2 basic parts - blower, slim outlet and ducting hose)

The car is not where I keep my others here, so I will check it when I am next there. However I do seem to remember a pull on type, one position, switch/knob, on the underside of the dash. Is this what others seem to have for factory installation? I have never checked to see what wiring ran to back of car, parcel shelf, but will do so when there.

re rear speaker - without rear window defogger - 1.) is it unusual to have two rear speakers, one each side. and 2.) what is the correct type of grille or cover over these - (a) should it nearly exactly match the oval cutout in metal parcel shelf (b) is this speaker mesh suround plated/painted, and smooth, or with scallops, other varition?

ps my 300C driver is playing up fuel pump wise again - talk about car dramas !! - like my 58 Caddy has noisy rear whell brg - first attempts with slide hammer cannot free bearing from housing - never removed in my 24 years, seized !! 57 T/Bird diff pinion seal was leaking, removed it onl;y to find Ford 9 " diff in '57 has special seal - unobtanium in Australia off shelf presently. V12 Lambo overnight started putting water in oil - the water pump bolts into crankcase front, if seal goes - water into sump !!! Water pump off, but have to send it interstate!! And now more 300 fuel pump dramas. Sundaty a/noon, so tried to mow the lawn, mower lost spark. Went to go down road on my push bike - front tyre had gone flat. A relaxing drink is looking very attractive !?

Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=174&referral=Hotmail_taglines_plain&URL=http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp