Re: [Chrysler300] Rear Defogger Wanted

Wayne,,,I think it is time to take another owner survey. My 58 D isn't home
so I can't check it tonight but I recall the defogger inlet and motor mounted
in the center with the appropriate grille and the radio speaker mounted
outboard(left side). I believe I checked another D and it was different with the
speaker on one side and the defogger on the other for symmetry. I know that my
installation wasn't switched since the telltales of the lock washer scratching
the underside of the shelf panel provides evidence. I have a feeling that
installation will vary depending on dealer install or not. Mine was a factory
option. Responses should indicate factory or dealer installation and standing
behind the car is the radio speaker in the center or is the defogger motor and
grille.
Marv