      1. Rear Defogger Wanted
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Rear Defogger Wanted
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Rear Defogger Wanted
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 413 Belts
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 413 Water Neck Radiator
           From: "shu5318" <BruceSchubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 6 volt motor for power windows on 55 Imperial(assume the same as
C300)
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Obit
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Rear Defogger Wanted
           From: mjraguse@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 09:00:03 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Rear Defogger Wanted

In '57 if no rear speakers or defogger were ordered then the package shelf
was just plain flat uncut as one would suspect.  Does your build code
sheet show the option having been there from the factory?  I think these
units were universally identical for all '57-59 Mopars so should not be
too difficult to find.  I've only seen one NOS kit though on eBay about a
year ago.

Wayne